I want to let you know that I had a cardio workout to burn fat at home, which I’m anxious to share with you. I think it’s time to start.
- Rules of cardio training
- The difference between cardio workouts
- Cardio workout at home
To begin with, I would like to explain to you (for those who do not know or just heard but have not encountered), what “cardio” means.
Kardi-training or cardio workouts are ordinary, repetitive aerobic exercises, which involve not only the musculoskeletal system, but also a multitude of body systems: respiratory, circulatory, transport, and others.
By the way, if you perform daily movements at a high tempo, this too can be considered a cardio workout. In contrast to the power training systems, cardio workouts help to improve and strengthen the above-mentioned systems of the body, and, for most, lead to weight loss and improved endurance.
Rules of cardio training
Cardio workouts can and should be used after strength exercises if any. It can simultaneously serve as a warm-up before bodybuilding and reduce the presence of subcutaneous fat.
Cardio workout days can be alternated with power training days. This allows you to achieve several goals at the same time (this, however, takes more time).
Cardio for weight loss should be performed 3 hours after meals or in the morning on an empty stomach.
We also recommend Rowing simulator for training at home.
Be sure to watch your heartbeat during training.
A cardio workout does not mean just running. Cardio can be performed without running – it can be replaced by swimming (if you have a pool at home), work on a treadmill, stepper, skipping rope, exercise bike, outdoor bicycling, aerobics, or dancing to energetic music. Do you see how wide the range of cardio workouts is?
You should definitely pay attention to your caloric content: try to eat fewer calories than you spent on a single exercise session. For the sake of simplicity, let’s take 1000 calories spent in training. Of these, with food, sports nutrition and other supplements, you need to restore only 800, not more. This will ensure the successful and rapid burning of fat without the use of fat burners.
Be sure to correct your diet if you are a slightly overweight person.
If you are very overweight, the load on your knee joints is enormous. So take care of your health and just change your diet. And then you can start running.
The difference between cardio workouts
There are cardio workouts with maximum and minimum results. So, the maximum results manifest themselves in practically all the muscles of the body, except the ear. Also, close to maximum results can be achieved by running in special shoes and on specially coated surfaces (artificial), which allows you to better engage the muscles without harm.
Well, for minimal results, you can run on hard surfaces in uncomfortable shoes. This will not only give you a discomfort, but it can cause a lot of minor injuries.
Cardio workout at home
First, I note that cardio training is suitable for both men and women. It is based on the principle of using doublets, trisets, supersets, and drop-sets.
You can find out for yourself what these are. Since the majority, I’m sure, do not have a pool at home, then we will start with you running. Some running exercises will be difficult to do on the treadmill, so discard it immediately. Overweight people can go directly to the second part, and over time, can include the first part. Ready to listen? Then let’s begin.
- Normal running – 5 – 7 minutes.
- Without a break, do leg lifts – 1 minute for each side (only 2 minutes)
- Without a break, run with knees raised high – 1 minute.
- Jogging – 3 minutes.
- Fast running – 30 seconds.
- Jogging 1 minute (repeat the fifth and sixth point 3 times).
- Run with knees raised high – 1 minute.
- Normal running – 3 – 5 minutes.
The total running time is from 19.5 to 23.5 minutes.
The second part
- Lifting the dumbbell – 20 – 25 times; Lifting the dumbbell to the sides – 1 minute – 20 -25 repetitions.
- Squats – 20 – 25 sit-ups; jumping from the squat 10 – 15 jumps; attacks 10 – 12 (for each leg).
- Horizontal bar – 1 – 1.5 minutes; alternately pulling the knees to the chest from the position of the horizontal bar – 20 for each leg.
- Side panel – 1 – 1.5 minutes for each side; lifting of the pelvis from the position of the sidebar – 15 – 20 for each side.
- Bending of hands with dumbbells – 40 repetitions for each hand; extension of hands with dumbbells behind the head – 40 times.
- Twisting – 25 – 30 times; lateral twisting – 25 – 30 times.
- Jumping with a rope – 3 – 5 minutes; sit-ups with dumbbells – 18 – 20 sit-ups.
- Rest between each numbered set above (note, not exercises, but sets) is 1 minute, not more.
- Read this article: Effective training program with own weight for the home.
What do you think about the cardio workout that I proposed? Be sure to comment below about cardio to burn fat at home.
Well, I can only wish you success in your journey to fitness. Bring your friends from social networks to my blog – you can just share this article with them.
Well, if you are just a reader, then be sure to subscribe to the updates of my blog – here you will find a lot of interesting and useful information.